Dining at Rock Cottage Care Home
The quality of cuisine also helps set Rock Cottage Care Home apart. Food is home cooked by our resident chef and there is a choice of nutritionally approved menus which follows seasonal events or occasions. For example, on St Patricks day, we may have Irish stew and the dining room is decorated with an Irish theme. If a resident has a particular culinary request, or just fancies beans on toast instead, our chef will endeavour to rustle it up. We have a very flexible approach to serving food and drinks and we are also happy to cater for any kind of special diet. Should residents like a glass of wine or a sherry in the evening then they only have to ask and this can be arranged.
- Home cooked food by a resident chef
- Nutritionally approved menus
- Special menus for seasonal events
- Personal choices and dietary requirements are catered for
- Flexibility for diets and meal times